Saturday, August 8, 2015

The Dark OCEAN: Share What You Love!





     "For an hour or two more I sat out watching the boat sail through the waves. It was sailing at a slight angle to the wind. The wind blew against my face as I looked over and saw the Point Vicente lighthouse with its oscillating light. It was now clearly in sight and its light flashed across the dark ocean and then disappeared for seven more seconds.  Eventually the wind died around 11:00 pm."


 +++ Share what YOU love with a 2AM Traffic blog!

Get YOUR FREE 75000 Emails after Opening Account with 2AM Traffic! 









Generate up to 10,000,000 (that's right, I said ten MILLION!) targeted, pre-qualified prospects every month! with Secrets of the Big Dogs! 

Click here: http://10k-for.me/7b-

And--- if something is unclear, please email,

or even CALL me. I might not have ALL the
answers, but I WILL be happy to help in any way I can!


-Albie
SMILE :-D
http://GodsBeautifulName.blogspot.com



SailingWithAlbie (at) Gmail (dot) com
626-379-5692

No comments:

Post a Comment