Monday, November 9, 2020

Had fun at old Mining Town

Hey! It's Albie here again. :)  


Last week we went to an old mining town called Julian about 45 mins from San Diego, California. 




We had a lot of fun visiting the mine, the old shops, eating home made apple pie and then accidentally stumbling on the old 1800's cemetery and taking some fun but spooky pictures there (lol). The sunset was beautiful there, as was the changing colors of some of the leaves on the trees (usually we don't see much of this in California, as most of the trees are evergreen). I have to mention the home made apple pie again because it was made from the apples they grow in the area and it was just amazing! Want to see my pics and read more about it? Simply go here: 

http://travel.sailingwithalbie.com/?p=330

Anyway, life always has its fun, exciting, spooky and delicious moments. But it also has its moments when its anything but fun. And losing my job due to it going out of business drove me to internet marketing. I'm glad it happened but it wasn't fun for a long time as making money online is anything but easy (despite what everyone tells you). Anyway, five years later, I learned five marketing skills that changed my business and propelled my business partner Elizabeta and I to start earning everyday online. I can teach you what these skills I learned are also if you're open to learning. It may not be much fun at first but accomplishing your dreams is and that's what's happening for me now! 

Want to start making your dreams come true? Just email me back with the subject line: "share with me more" and I will! 

~Albie
877-521-5505
SailingWithAlbie@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment