Monday, January 24, 2022

Trip to Catalina Island


Hi Albie here! Right now, I’m writing this at the dock while waiting to go aboard the Catalina Express ship. This is a really fast catamaran shaped vessel that flies through the water propelled by two or three huge engines.

White water shoots across the water, shot out by the massive engines as the Catalina Express flies across the sea toward Avalon. This is the main town on Catalina that is still just as quaint as ever, with its lack of cars and lack of overpopulation. 

On our anniversary, over twenty years ago, my wife Janette and I stayed at a really cool pink “Victorian era” like hotel called Hotel St. Lauren. I’m looking over at it right now and remembering how much fun we had there!

My daughter and I then enjoyed renting a couple of bikes and riding fast along the main road along the ocean. It was fun to feel the ocean breeze on our faces, the pretty waves crashing along the beach as we rode swiftly past shore line cliffs and rocks. That feeling has a lot to do with the adrenaline rush too – I’m sure!

See the rest here



Hi! Albie here. Want to find out how to send your ad to over 5,000,000 targeted prospects each month? Well, I can show you! just 
go here

.


.
.

 . 


EMAIL ME BACK AND LET'S TALK!


Team (dot) SailingWithAlbie (dot) com

~Albie
Sailingwithalbie (at) gmail (dot) com




No comments:

Post a Comment