Friday, September 24, 2021

Fun in San San Diego


San Diego Adventure 

 My wife and I traveled down to San Diego this last weekend and stayed in Shelter Island, San Diego. We woke up to the beautiful San Diego Bay and the boats on the water. We had breakfast at a picnic table and watched the kayakers pass by and later even a navy Destroyer too. The flower arbor that we sat under was shady and pleasant. Then we went to the beach! It was really lovely day. :) 

~Albie






.

This week I wanted to share with you our trip to Santa Monica beach. 

I called our trip "Sand n Waves" because the sand was so warm 

on my bare feet and the waves were so calming and inspirational. 

You can see the whole story here.

.
.

 . 


EMAIL ME BACK AND LET'S TALK!


Team (dot) SailingWithAlbie (dot) com

~Albie
Sailingwithalbie (at) gmail (dot) com

.

No comments:

Post a Comment