Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Beach Stress Relief



Usually every week, my wife and I like to go down to the beach and wade along the waters edge and watch the waves come in. I find this so relaxing and refreshing.

A lot of stress built up over the week seems to disappear as different shapes and sizes of waves come in and when looking down under the clear water  and seeing interesting patterns etched on the wet sand below. A curious looking shell or piece of drift wood doesn’t hurt either.


I also find it very helpful for thinking too as I walk along, enjoy the waves and let various thoughts drift across my mind like the boats you sometimes see out over the ocean.

You can see the whole story here.



Albie & Janette 

 .

.You Need Real Marketing Skills. 

Let us help you!

.

EMAIL ME BACK AND LET'S TALK!


Team (dot) SailingWithAlbie (dot) com

~Albie
Sailingwithalbie (at) gmail (dot) com


No comments:

Post a Comment