Monday, February 15, 2021

 Hi! 


Albie here again.



Ever feel confused as to the course you should follow to have success in all areas of your life?

I want to share with you a book that changed my life. It’s called the "Twelve Pillars" by Jim Rohn.

After I read this book, I saw my life in a whole new light. Things began to come together. 

These Pillars are fundamental pieces of life’s puzzle and will also help you in your personal and business life.

I encourage you to read this book and write down or copy each Pillar somewhere you can remember it. Here's just one piece from it:

Jim Rohn had a phrase he used to always say:

“Work harder on yourself then on your job.”

He would say if you want to make more money, become more valuable to the marketplace by studying and taking the classes to improve yourself.

After I started doing this in reality, I stopped getting scammed by all kinds of business out just to make a sale. I finally started understanding 

the skills behind a sale, behind the business. 

Want to check this book out? Go here

Want to join my team and work together on building a business and achieving this together?

Simply reply back to me with this subject heading: “Share with me more” and I will send you some further information. :-) 




Looking forward to helping you

~Albie 

1-877-635-5708

cell: 626-379-5692

sailingwithalbie@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment