Monday, August 24, 2020

Out Sailing!


Welcome to Albie’s Online Income!

I love sailing,hiking, personal motivation, business and sharing what I love with others!
Feel free to check out all my exciting adventures at my websites below!



  Went kayaking. Here's a pic of me and my dog Buttercup kayaking! 





While out I came across this beautiful ketch in the harbor. 
I couldn't help but think that here was my dream boat (lol)! 







Later that day, I went out sailing. The water was beautiful! 

The sun was bright red because of all the fires we're having in CA right now. 

It doesn't show in the picture but the sun was blood red. 





We came back and as usual, I was extremely tired, 

like I had worked a solid day. Sailing does that to me for some reason. 😀

Want to see more sailing stories at my sailing blog? 

SailingWithAlbie (dot) com



SAVING UP FOR A VACATION?


~Albie

Five Skills 
 Needed to Succeed 

 

There are FIVE SKILLS you need to begin to master to start seeing 

consistent income online: 


LET Us Help You Master 

These Skills


Join Us! We'll help you! 

OR 
EMAIL ME BACK & LET'S TALK!



AE Mailer
Elizabeta Kuzevska
Albie Derbyshire
877-521-5505
cell: 303-228-2168
sailingwithalbie@gmail.com
Skype: SailingwithAlbie

SAVING UP FOR A VACATION?





No comments:

Post a Comment