Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Lovely Warm Ocean Waves.


Welcome to Albie’s Online Income!

I love sailing,hiking, personal motivation, business and sharing what I love with others!
 Feel free to check out all my exciting adventures at my websites below!





This week I wanted to share with you a little more about our hotel in Maui, Hawaii. You could see the ocean from the main walkway and it was a “breath of fresh air” for us. We had the biggest pool I’ve ever seen, extending from one pool to the next until I could barely count how many pools there were. 


We took a trip down the road to a pretty beach. 

We drove right up on the beach and parked near the mangrove trees.

 The ocean was warm and clean and sparkles blue and green. 




We came back to our hotel and went to get dinner. 

On the way there were beautiful waterfalls scattered throughout the hotel

 and made our stay fun and refreshing! 😀



SAVING UP FOR A VACATION?


~Albie

Five Skills 
 Needed to Succeed 


 

Click the button d watch the video for details. 


LET Us Help You Master 

These Skills


Join Us! We'll help you! 

OR 
EMAIL ME BACK & LET'S TALK!


~Elizabeta Kuzevska
Albie Derbyshire
 
AE Mailer
Elizabeta Kuzevska
Albie Derbyshire
877-521-5505
cell: 626-379-5692
sailingwithalbie@gmail.com
Skype: SailingwithAlbie

SAVING UP FOR A VACATION?





No comments:

Post a Comment