Thursday, August 23, 2018

Pirates and Adventure



So do you like pirates and adventure? 

I'm writing a book and wanted to share a little with you! 


"Darkness reigned over the ocean.
Storm clouds threatened dangerously on the horizon. Lightning flashed, revealing an armada of Spanish ships wandering slowly southwest across the sea.
And with it the shadows of three dark spirits, that appeared like horsemen, racing along the sky. One went to the north east – toward Spain. The other went west towards the New World. And the last disappeared into darkness":
copywriten by Albion Derbyshire 2018

Want to read the rest of the chapter? Email me back!
 
 
 
Let me know what you think!
 
~Albie
 
PS: Want to make income sharing what you love too? 
 
 
After you get started, feel free to look me up & connect with me on Facebook and email/call me!
 
 
 
EMAIL ME BACK N' LET'S TALK!

~Albie Derbyshire
1-877-635-5708
cell: 626-379-5692
sailingwithalbie@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment