Friday, June 29, 2018

Building Your Dream!


Albie's Online Team! 

Building your dream starts from within.

My advice: 

Work together on your dream with God and fashion the dream from within your heart and mind. Everything starts there and is built from there.


Work on your dream everyday. Build it in your mind and in your daily actions.

I wake up every morning and thank God for the day and connect with Him and then share my dream with Him. I then explore what the dream looks like and what I have been doing to build it. Then I look into the future at where I think it’s going and what it could turn into for myself and others.

The second you lose sight of your dream and lose belief in it - that second your dream begins to fall apart. So building it up in your mind daily is important.

The thing is that you don’t have to understand it all... just be building it.

The definition of success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal.”
Earl Nightingale


Notice how it said “progressive”.

Many of these thoughts have all come from understanding the book The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles and many more concepts from the Bible, mentors and experiences.

Anyway, if you have a dream to build a good business doing something you love; that can free you from being a slave to a job and want some help with that, share that with me and let’s put out minds together.

Here’s an excellent business:


~Albie Derbyshire
‭1 (877) 576-9973‬
Cell: 626-379-5692


No comments:

Post a Comment