Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Importance of Calling Your New Leads

CLICK HERE: http://www.albiesonlinejobs.com
The Daily Income Network pays the following day! Check it out! It has an awesome training program that I still use to this day and an awesome team. I have even used DIN to make cut and paste income on facebook!


The Importance of Calling Your New Leads:

I basically work four or five different online businesses and sign up one or two new people to one of them each day. It allows my email and prospect list to grow and opens the doors to finding good people to work with. Most people don't realize the importance of connecting with these people to create an online team. No, I'm not doing a MLM right now but the importance of a mastermind and an active team is crucial to success online. In case you still don't get it, here's a quote from Think and Grow Rich which may help to bring it all together for you:

"The human mind is a form of energy, a part of it being spiritual in nature. When the minds of two people are coordinated in a spirit of harmony, the spiritual units of energy of each mind form an affinity, which constitutes the "psychic" phase of the Master Mind." Napoleon Hill

Ok, so I'm not into psychic stuff, but I believe there is truth to what he says. Here is the practical side of that truth:

"Mr Carnegie's Master Mind group consisted of a staff of approximately fifty men, with whom he surrounded himself, for the definite purpose of manufacturing and marketing steel. He attributed his entire fortune to the power he accumulated through this "Master Mind." p170 Think and Grow Rich.

So, you see what I'm talking about?! My sponsor in World Profit, Garry, opened my eyes again to this truth. Especially when I saw people that we called signing up to our opportunity too.

~Albie

"Its not what your selling, its what your building to help others."

No comments:

Post a Comment